Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Rainy Tuesday

Why is it that the Tuesday after a holiday Monday feels so much like a Monday? I worked yesterday so it should have felt like a Monday, but today is just "one of those days".

But no matter how frustrating my day becomes, I just look around my office and see this face, and everything is a-ok :)



I've been trying to stay on top of my dyeing...the September Phat Fiber box is coming up and I am hoping to have some fun things in my shoppe.

Just finished "Harvest Gold", 100g of fingering weight 80/20 SW Merino/Nylon sock yarn in gorgeous royal purple and lavish gold.

Harvest Gold Mosaic

It will be listed in the Shoppe tonight or tomorrow. I have another Socky yarn drying right now. That one is going to be difficult to list, admittedly. I really, really love it.

Stay tuned for a sneak peek!

No comments: