Saturday, February 12, 2011

This Week's Plan...

This week, I'll be making some mouthwatering meals (if I do say so myself).

In no particular order:

- Jack and the Beanstack - Essentially a stack of beans, veggies, cheese and tortillas. The original recipe calls for flour tortillas but in our attempt at eating wheat free, the tortillas will be replaced with fresh corn tortillas made locally.

- Coconut and Tofu Soup - As made here, but replacing the chicken with tofu.

- Sweet Potato Curry - If I can't find butter beans, it will just be chick peas.

- Buttermilk and cornmeal crusted fish with herb roasted potatoes and some green veggie type thing (we'll see what we come up with at the grocery store tomorrow...the fish will probably be tilapia)

- Falafel with tzaziki and a quinoa salad.

I probably shouldn't be writing about food when I'm hungry!

No comments: