Monday, July 6, 2009

Tired Tour Update

We're on Teethwatch. Munchkin Punchkin had a restless night last night so I didn't get much sleep.

I stayed up fairly late spinning up one of the Beach Glass batts from Giffordables. It looks pretty good. I have to get some photos.

It's Day 3 and I'm already thinking I probably won't bother making an effort to post the photos in the big daily thread. I think I have the strategy figured out...you have to post your photo early in the thread and it should be rainbow or something equally as vivid. Those seem to be the finishes that get the most votes.

I'll still spin every day, and probably post updates in the Phat Fiber Team thread, and not stress myself out if I don't get a photo up in the daily thread.

My dyes came today and I'm really anxious to dye up this fingering weight SW wool yarn I also ordered (it's soooo soft) but being this tired, I'd probably mess something up pretty majorly, so I am going to just wait until MP takes his nap and lay down for a bit.

We're supposed to look at cars again tonight. Why dealerships close at 5 on a Saturday, I will never know...but what I do know is that Don needs a new car, so it's up to the city we go. Unless he has to drive out of town to visit customers (which he'll need to do this week as well).

So tired.

No comments: