Monday, July 27, 2009

Two Shoppe Adds

Alright! It's been a little tougher than I thought to upload two of the many things that need to be added to the Etsy shop but I present to you the first two items in the Munchkin Punchkin store...

Goth Lipstick

New Moon: Complete

462 yds (100g) of fingering weight yarn in red dip dyed with black. The red run is about 33" long and the black around 42", each fading into the other.




Briar Rose and the Little Prick

Briar Rose and the Little Prick

Get your mind out of the gutter! Sleeping Beauty's name was "Briar Rose"! This colourway features a peaceful blue sky base periodically interrupted by blood hued spots. (Get it now??)

This is a sneak peek at what we will be contributing to the September Phat Fiber box.

This 4 oz. roving is made from 75% Superwash Merino and 25% Nylon.

While I was posting this on Ravelry, *someone* ordered the Briar Rose roving. So I'm back to having only one item in the shop! Not that I'm complaining, haha. We're off to buy more fibre today! I'm sure we'll be updating again very soon!

No comments: